Female [25] - Having a hard time coping with IBS. Looking for advice. - Your Story - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo
- - - - -

Female [25] - Having a hard time coping with IBS. Looking for advice.

Work Workplace Anxiety employer stress leaky gas

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 PeekABoo97

PeekABoo97

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 01:01 AM

Advertisement

Hello everyone,

Thank you for stopping by. I am having a difficult time coping with my IBS at work. My coworkers get upset when I have leaky uncontrollable gas. There is nothing I can do about the gas. I attempted to talk to them about my food allergies and what my doctor recommended to resolve the problem; however, it has not helped. I was expecting the name calling would go away, but it hasn't. I use the bathroom every hour because the environment is causing me a lot of anxiety. I was hoping someone could provide me with tips of how to discuss these issues with my employer. I feel like the tension in the room is unbearable. It is affecting my work.

Thank you,

PeekABoo

#2 Fromthegut

Fromthegut

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 11:48 AM

Hi PeekABoo97 ,

Saw your post when I was going over this post from #

PokerFace

http://www.ibsgroup....?hl=+leaky +gas

Hope this info helps and you get well soon ..Take care!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Work, Workplace, Anxiety, employer, stress, leaky gas

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here