Is there a link between personality and the impact of IBS? - IBS News, Media, Research Results, Discussion or Abstracts - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo
- - - - -

Is there a link between personality and the impact of IBS?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 hanrev

hanrev

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 05:18 PM

Advertisement

I am researching Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) as part of my doctorate in Clinical Psychology.

I am looking for people who suffer from IBS and would like to take part in an anonymous online study looking at personality and the impact of IBS.

If you decide to take part, the online study takes 10 minutes to complete and you will not be asked to give your name and your answers will be anonymous.

To find out more about the study and to take part please click on the following link: 

https://surreyfahs.e...e42cgZQs6UKWYJv

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here