Looking for meetup groups in Rochester New York - IBS Support Group Meetups - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Looking for meetup groups in Rochester New York

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 #keke

#keke

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 07 February 2017 - 03:55 PM

Advertisement
New to any support group, but not new to IBS-D. I have been living with this since the age of 16 and I am now 57 years old... I've lost a marriage over this conditions sad to say. My spouse found someone who was able to be spontaneous and active at the drop of the hat. As we all know with this condition that's not how we roll. Lucky to say, I have found my new " soulmate " and he's much more tolerant, and sensitive to my issues. He lost his wife to breast cancer. IBS-D didn't look like that hard of a challenge for him to deal with, but as we all know it is life altering . I'm mainly looking for a meetup group, if there is any sort of one in the Rochester New York area.

#2 Kelso17

Kelso17

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 25 June 2018 - 01:28 AM

I am also near Rochester. Have you found any local meetings?

#3 myirritablebowel

myirritablebowel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 November 2019 - 04:53 PM

Also in Rochacha. Maybe we can meet and share some probiotics!smile.png

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here