I have no idea what this is and I am freaking out - General Discussion - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

I have no idea what this is and I am freaking out

mucus stool on finger scared

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 mlarosa84

mlarosa84

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 27 March 2017 - 07:06 AM

Advertisement

Good morning everyone. This morning, I went to the bathroom at my usual time when I woke up and it was a normal thickness, but it had a small amount of mucus on the tip of it. About a half an hour later, I went to put preparation h cream on for a hemorrhoid and felt stool up in my rectum which I pulled out. Now I am really afraid. I have always had a fear of colon cancer because my grandfather on my moms side died of it at 62, but my mom was negative for it about 3 years ago. I also had an old boss of mine die of it at 35, I am 32, even though we aren't related, I am still scared, My doctor says he thinks I am fine, but I don't know :( 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mucus, stool on finger, scared

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here