Messaging people - Website Help - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo
- - - - -

Messaging people

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Helena

Helena

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 05:57 AM

Advertisement
If I have messaged someone how does that work? Where do they get the message and how can I tell if they have messaged me back?

#2 annie7

annie7

Community Manager

• Community Managers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10466 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 06:32 AM

Hi Helena

when you message someone, they get an email notice that they have a message with a link to the message that they can click on which will take them to their message center.

also, on the board, on the upper right hand section at the top of the board to the left of their name is an icon shaped like an envelope.  when you have a message, a red square appears over that icon with the number of messages you have .

ill send you a message right now so you can see how it works. smile.png

• ashyam86343 likes this

these are just my own thoughts. for expert medical advice please contact a health care professional.

#3 Akn1965

Akn1965

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 20 July 2017 - 01:51 PM

Send me a Penpal Message, Send me a message
Is there any difference between these two.
Thanks Annie.

#4 annie7

annie7

Community Manager

• Community Managers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10466 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 02:12 PM

no, there really isn't.  when you click on "send me a penpal message"  ir comes up "sending a PM to" (whomever) . same as when you click on "send me a message". 

these are just my own thoughts. for expert medical advice please contact a health care professional.

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here