I'm getting older - The Lounge - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

I'm getting older

financial plans retirement investments health savings

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Positiveside

Positiveside

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 03:06 AM

Advertisement

The last thing that I will do is to rely on anyone else for a retirement plan.  Now that I'm getting older, I need to think about health insurance and saving plans appropriate for me and my family to suffice everything I need in the future. Suddenly, I also think about my daughter who has been diagnosed by having an IBS. Maybe , I should have some investments or a financial plans. My question is, what is the best investment for my retirement?

#2 Belle Simons

Belle Simons

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 10:24 PM

The last thing that I will do is to rely on anyone else for a retirement plan.  Now that I'm getting older, I need to think about health insurance and saving plans appropriate for me and my family to suffice everything I need in the future. Suddenly, I also think about my daughter who has been diagnosed by having an IBS. Maybe , I should have some investments or a financial plans. My question is, what is the best investment for my retirement?

I understand your point.  About the best investments , you should be consulting a financial advisor about savings and investing.  But, for people who will be retiring for work,, the only investment that I always think about is a retirement plan.

#3 Positiveside

Positiveside

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 08:59 AM

Thanks. I have actually spoken to financial advisor from both a private financial firm and local credit union about the services they offer for retirement planning.. I was really skeptical at first because, I am not financially well these days and putting a cut on my paycheck will definitely be felt one way or another. I am glad that a retirement planning which is based on my current financial standing has been proposed to me. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: financial, plans, retirement, investments, health, savings

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here