Viberzi now available in Canada - IBS Diarrhea (IBS-D) - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Viberzi now available in Canada

Viberzi Canada

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 dekkalife

dekkalife

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 08:49 PM

Advertisement

Hi all,

I've been keeping my eye out for when Viberzi would become available in Canada, and it's just flicked over from 'Approved' to 'Marketed' on the Canadian Drug Database. I called a Shoppers and confirmed that it can now be ordered (with a prescription of course).

They said it costs roughly $160 for 60x 100mg pills (ouch).

Thought this may be useful to us Canadian IBS-ers.

#2 Guest_testingtestingibs_*

Guest_testingtestingibs_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2017 - 11:46 AM

FWIW, my father takes this (he's 61) and it helps him quite a bit.  He's been on it for a few months.

#3 dekkalife

dekkalife

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 01:13 PM

testingtestingibs:

Did your father notice a difference straight away? I took one last night instead of Imodium, and I woke up this morning as if I hadn't taken anything at all. It was awful.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Viberzi, Canada

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here