Redirected to a virus site - Website Help - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo
- - - - -

Redirected to a virus site

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 suffering

suffering

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 11:09 PM

Advertisement

I was browsing the forum and was redirected to a virus site.  GRR...

#2 annie7

annie7

Community Manager

• Community Managers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10467 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 04:38 AM

the same thing happened to me and also to another board member.  if this happens again to you or to anyone else reading this, please take a screen shot of the pop up and PM it to me. i will forward it on to vertical scope, the owners of the board,  so that they can look into it.  it would also be helpful  if you could tell me the name of the topic  that you were reading when this pop up appeared. or better yet, send me a link to it.  thanks.

and of course, don't click on anything on the pop up. just close your browser or shut down your computer.

these are just my own thoughts. for expert medical advice please contact a health care professional.

#3 The Community Managers

The Community Managers

The Community Managers

• Community Managers
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 07:49 AM

Please grab a screen shot when this happens again. 

Lee

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here