Yoga Routine for IBS-Digestion-Anxiety-Stress - Your Story - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo
- - - - -

Yoga Routine for IBS-Digestion-Anxiety-Stress

IBS Digestion Anxiety Stress Yoga Irritable Bowel Syndrome

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Karan K

Karan K

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 05:49 AM

Advertisement

We've all heard of the benefits of Yoga for good health and also the benefits of Yoga for us IBS sufferers.

About a year ago I called in a Yoga instructor to help teach me Yoga at home. The routine was designed specifically for IBS, Improved Digestion, Anxiety, Stress and overall health. I kept at it but not consistently and just recently when nothing seemed to work anymore I got back to doing yoga. Its been a couple of weeks now as I am putting this video out a little late but my Yoga is giving me quite a bit of relief hence this Video.
Today I share my yoga routine in detail as this is the one thing that is really helping me. 

P.S. Do read the description below the video to know the benefits of this routine.

#2 ashyam86343

ashyam86343

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 07 June 2017 - 06:58 AM

Hi Karan,

Good one.

Are you feeling comfortable with yoga for IBS ? did you do any other medication parallely ?

#3 Karan K

Karan K

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 09:06 AM

Yes Ashyam it has made me feel better as compared to how I felt prior to taking it up, it's helped with all my symptoms to an extent. I have been trying different types of medication, homeopathy got me to feel better at one point. Currently i'm on Ayurvedic medication. In fact I have been documenting my journey feel free to have look. 

#4 ashyam86343

ashyam86343

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 07 June 2017 - 11:15 AM

Great. I am glad when you say about natural treatments. I was suffering heavy ibs for the past 1 year, recently feeling comfortable after getting treatment with ayurveda and sidha together also with strict diet plan.
I wanted to observe further for at least 2 months more, to get rid completely.
Appreciate your attitude towards documentation.

#5 Karan K

Karan K

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 11:57 AM

Great to hear that you are feeling better, what ayurvedic meds are you on?

#6 ashyam86343

ashyam86343

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 08 June 2017 - 06:06 AM

they are several in last 3 months. now i am not taking anything only diet.

The last course was Jeerakarishtam & Indukantham kwath. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: IBS, Digestion, Anxiety, Stress, Yoga, Irritable Bowel Syndrome

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here