DO YOU LIVE IN NEW ZEALAND? Please consider participating in our study! - Fibromyalgia (FMS) and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

DO YOU LIVE IN NEW ZEALAND? Please consider participating in our study!

IBS CFS ME Rheumatoid arthritis fibromyalgia irritable bowel syndrome chronic fatigue syndrome myalgic encephalomyalitis RA New Zealand

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 sdut081

sdut081

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 11:30 PM

Advertisement

Do you suffer from either:

-Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)

-Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)

-Fibromyalgia

or

-Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)?

My name is Sonali Dutt and I am a Masters student at the University of Auckland in New Zealand. As part of my Master’s thesis I am conducting a study looking at the non-medical variables that may be associated with the above conditions. We are looking for participants who have one of the above four conditions to fill out a 20-25minute questionnaire. All participants can enter a draw to win one of ten $100 vouchers from their choice of either Westfield, MTA or Countdown!

If you live in New Zealand, are 18 years of age or older, suffer from either IBS, CFS, Fibromyalgia or RA, fluent in English and interested in participating then please contact us on:

email: [email protected]

phone: (09) 373 7599 ext. 81640

Please note, all participants must live in New Zealand and be able to provide a New Zealand address to go into the draw to win a voucher.

Thank you! biggrin.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: IBS, CFS, ME, Rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia, irritable bowel syndrome, chronic fatigue syndrome, myalgic encephalomyalitis, RA, New Zealand

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here