lowe left ibs hurts bending - Abdominal Pain - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

lowe left ibs hurts bending

Lower left pain hurts bending

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 bourne61

bourne61

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 10:40 AM

Advertisement
Does anyone get pain when they bend forward or to the side. My pain is low left side and it hurts in that area on bending that way. Pain is there most of time a horrid usual ache. Wondered how ibs causes it to pain on these movements. Have had ibs for years confirmed with scope . Last pain was bad in lower right. Last year had 3 ultrasounds internal and external and 3 cts with contrast all clear for right side pain. Now after years it is back on left so as I suffer anxiety I worry. Would be good to know I am not alone and what causes this

#2 shadytree

shadytree

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 02:54 PM

Does anyone get pain when they bend forward or to the side.

Yes,when I'm constipated,since developing ibs I'll feel a jabbing pain in my colon. It varies as to where but it's bad enough to make me jump in surprise,then it goes away.

#3 VULCAN

VULCAN

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 July 2018 - 11:47 AM

Have just started with the constant pain, again, had scans to rule out anything else been told it's my bowel. Doctors told me to take Buscopan, it's not working. I'm now thinking I have introduced something into my gut (through eating) that it doesn't like and it's upset my whole system. I'm now trying to find some good bacteria to introduce back into my system as this has helped before. Problem is I know it's going to take up to several days before I know if it's working and I will need to put up with the pain in the mean time.

#4 Thomasc77

Thomasc77

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 August 2018 - 02:24 AM

Do any of you guys get sweats or weakness of your limbs & tiredness with the other symptoms?

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here