Dislodging a Bowel movement possible mishap - General Discussion - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Dislodging a Bowel movement possible mishap

Constipation Abdominal pain Abdominal pressure Finger inserted into rectum

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Nymeria1976

Nymeria1976

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 15 July 2017 - 06:39 PM

Advertisement
Constipation
Abdominal pain
Abdominal pressure
Finger inserted into rectum

#2 Nymeria1976

Nymeria1976

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 15 July 2017 - 06:48 PM

After sitting on the toilet for over an hour struggling with painful constipation I was at a loss and I stuck my finger up my rectum to help dislodge a bowel movement. I was able to dislodge the hard dense blockage and initially felt better.Now I've been suffering for a few days afterwards with lower abdominal pressure and feel like somthing is stuck in my rectum? I constantly feel like I need to have a bowel movement but don't. I tried some stool softener and it seems like my colen is completely excavated but my other symptoms persist. Any advice? Did I make things worse?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Constipation, Abdominal pain, Abdominal pressure, Finger inserted into rectum

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here