Constipation and diet - IBS Constipation (IBS-C) and Chronic Constipation - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Constipation and diet

constipation diet

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Justwannabenormal

Justwannabenormal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 18 July 2017 - 03:20 AM

Advertisement

Hello everyone!  I am currently following low fodmaps/SCD (or rather the SIBO bi phasic diet) which is very low carb.  I also don't eat a lot.  For example I have two eggs and coffee for breakfast.  Sometimes a carrot salad (Shredded carrots with ACV and coconut oil) for lunch, or some broiled eggplant with olive oil and sea salt on top.  And grilled salmon with sauteed spinach for dinner (basically a protein with not a lot of bulky carbohydrates).  I am not sure if I am constipated or not now?!!  I do have BMs, but there really isn't a lot of volume there.  Is this due to the diet?   They are not hard little dehydrated pebbles as they were when I had SIBO, but they are small pieces.  Is this normal?  

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: constipation, diet

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here