Blastocystis hominis - IBS Constipation (IBS-C) and Chronic Constipation - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Blastocystis hominis

Blastocystis ibs-c constipation

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Rhart97

Rhart97

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 01:32 PM

Advertisement
Hello! You can read more previous details about my whole situation here:

http://www.ibsgroup....help/?p=1363690

This is maybe a double post but I decided to create a new topic because this is a new finding for me and I've been feeling hopeless, down and even suicidal because of this.

My recent stool test said I have Blastocystis hominis and I am so scared and feel hopeless because of what Ive read so far about this. Seems to be barely no research or success cases of people getting rid of it permanently. Seems to cause damage and trouble and it really never goes away. I am depressed and feel like i just never want to wake up. My mom is spending so much money in my health and it makes me feel awful. I will see my doctor this thursday.

no longer eating soy products, bananas or sugar. Its so hard for me not to eat stevia but i see it has dextrose and maltodextrin... i guess i shuld drop it.
I am eating some fish and chicken.

And i think mag citrate will help with constipation plus i suspect i do have a deficiency.

I had blood tests for vitamins minerals etc like two months ago and everything was fine but i think im slowly getting weak...

I havenr taken laxative since friday night and i will only take it if k dont go for 3 days or if i have an important thing to do where i cant feel uncomfortable or look bloated.. my stools are small and very strange looking and with rests of food i think.

I am trying to take all the time i can whenever i feel the urge.

the fruit i normally eat in the morning is either pineapple or papaya and sometimes wirh half an avocado because of the natural enzymes

if you know anything about blastocystis hominis that could help or someone who has / had it please share.

#2 jza

jza

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 04:09 PM

I did a search on here and did not find much information on this. I have had SIBO-C since 2015 and was just had lab tests done that showed I have blastocystis as well. Does anyone have any experience treating it?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Blastocystis, ibs-c, constipation

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here