Research Project - General Discussion - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Research Project

intolerance food intolerance survey questions helinfo information research products research project

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 SACEResearchProject

SACEResearchProject

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 30 July 2017 - 03:36 AM

Advertisement

Hi everyone,

for my research project for South Australian Certificate of Education, I am researching about Irritable Bowel Syndrome in hopes of creating a recipe book suitable for people with this disorder and your knowledge and experience would be really useful to me. Here are a few questions which I would really appreciate if anyone could answer. Please do not feel obliged to answer all questions.

Thanks very much.

1. What food intolerance/dietary requirements do you have?

2. How often do you consume the foods you are intolerant to? Why?

3. What are the consequences of consuming the food you are intolerant to? (eg. sick, headache, etc.)

4. How hard do you find it avoiding the food you are intolerant to? Why?

5. How do you feel when you know you will get sick if you eat a certain food? (eg. frustrated, sad, etc.)

6. How do you find the overall taste of foods targeted towards people with a food intolerance? (eg. taste of lactose-free chocolate, gluten-free flour, etc.)

7. What specific foods or brands targeted towards people with a food intolerance do you enjoy?

8. What specific foods or brands targeted towards people with a food intolerance do you NOT enjoy?

9. What improvements would you like to see for people with a food intolerance? (eg. better taste, easier to make homemade meals, etc.)

10. What meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert) do you wish tasted better when made with ingredients targeted towards people with a food intolerance? (eg. pizza, sandwiches, etc.)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: intolerance, food intolerance, survey, questions, helinfo, information, research, products, research project

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here