Research Projectintolerance food intolerance survey questions helinfo information research products research project
Posted 30 July 2017 - 03:36 AM
for my research project for South Australian Certificate of Education, I am researching about Irritable Bowel Syndrome in hopes of creating a recipe book suitable for people with this disorder and your knowledge and experience would be really useful to me. Here are a few questions which I would really appreciate if anyone could answer. Please do not feel obliged to answer all questions.
Thanks very much.
1. What food intolerance/dietary requirements do you have?
2. How often do you consume the foods you are intolerant to? Why?
3. What are the consequences of consuming the food you are intolerant to? (eg. sick, headache, etc.)
4. How hard do you find it avoiding the food you are intolerant to? Why?
5. How do you feel when you know you will get sick if you eat a certain food? (eg. frustrated, sad, etc.)
6. How do you find the overall taste of foods targeted towards people with a food intolerance? (eg. taste of lactose-free chocolate, gluten-free flour, etc.)
7. What specific foods or brands targeted towards people with a food intolerance do you enjoy?
8. What specific foods or brands targeted towards people with a food intolerance do you NOT enjoy?
9. What improvements would you like to see for people with a food intolerance? (eg. better taste, easier to make homemade meals, etc.)
10. What meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert) do you wish tasted better when made with ingredients targeted towards people with a food intolerance? (eg. pizza, sandwiches, etc.)