22 Yrs of IBS-D Halted with First Dose of Kratom - Page 13 - IBS Diarrhea (IBS-D) - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

22 Yrs of IBS-D Halted with First Dose of Kratom

kratom IBS-D

• Please log in to reply
245 replies to this topic

#241 rayan17

rayan17

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 02 August 2020 - 10:52 PM

Has anyone found any other kratom that helps with your Ibs-d beside Red Md and Green Md? I am trying to mix it up so I dont build the tolerance.

#242 Green Floyd

Green Floyd

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 03 August 2020 - 06:20 AM

Has anyone found any other kratom that helps with your Ibs-d beside Red Md and Green Md? I am trying to mix it up so I dont build the tolerance.

I think any strain will have the same results. After using Red Bali exclusively for several months to deal with severe back back pain, post surgery I've switched to a white strain for morning-afternoon, actually haven't taken any of the red since getting the White Hulu. I've now used red, green, and white, all with the same result versus IBS-D.

I feel the energy boost from the white strain will help me with physical therapy and beginning to walk again.

• Tonylyn likes this

Kratom Tea Recipe

4-5oz cold water, 2 tablespoons sugar (optional), microwave on high 22 seconds

Add 3 level measuring teaspoons kratom, stir vigorously until blended (kratom will not dissolve)

Chug quickly because it tastes terrible, with awful texture!

Swish mouth with cold water.

https://insensebotanicals.com/ (plantation grown said to be stronger)

https://goldleafbotanicals.net/ (wild grown)

#243 Tonylyn

Tonylyn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 October 2020 - 04:37 PM

Received my Kratom today and took my first dose of it at 4:00, it is now 5:30 and I must say I feel pretty darned good. I only took 1/4 of a teaspoon and I took Red Maeng Da and it sure has relaxed me. Hoping this is the answer to years of IBS D and aches and pains. I will take another 1/4 teaspoon at 10:00 tonight and see how I sleep in the morning I will try the Green Maeng Da.  Thanks for posting about this Green Floyd and giving me some hope. 

#244 rayan17

rayan17

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 16 October 2020 - 07:33 PM

Received my Kratom today and took my first dose of it at 4:00, it is now 5:30 and I must say I feel pretty darned good. I only took 1/4 of a teaspoon and I took Red Maeng Da and it sure has relaxed me. Hoping this is the answer to years of IBS D and aches and pains. I will take another 1/4 teaspoon at 10:00 tonight and see how I sleep in the morning I will try the Green Maeng Da.  Thanks for posting about this Green Floyd and giving me some hope. 

I like to 2nd second that. I started taking kratom about 2 and half years ago, and since them I got a full time job, traveled to Mexico, California, Chicago, Nevada and many other places all thanks to this ppst from green floyd. My advice for you would be is to go easy and only take when you are going outside or needed because you dont want to develop the tolerance. I take one teaspoon and mix it with a lukewarm water and drink it about 15-20 minutes before of going anywhere, also if you feel you might need to use the toilet, use it and then take kratom. Hope you all the best and if you need anything post below.
  • Tonylyn likes this

#245 Tonylyn

Tonylyn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 18 October 2020 - 10:52 AM

Started Kratom on Friday and today (Sunday) I have to say I feel great. Had my first formed bowel movement this morning after having daily D since August. I don't take a lot of Kratom because I have a very low tolerance to almost everything. I only took 3/4 of a teaspoon yesterday, 1/4 tsp every 6 hours and it seems to be working green during the day and red just before bed. This morning I took 1/4 tsp and went for a 5km walk with my hubby and dog, haven't done that in quite awhile. I will stick with 1/4 tsp 3 times a day and see how it goes. My mood is so upbeat and I feel energized and I am not running to the bathroom. I use the toss and wash method, no fussing around and it is over and done with and it really doesn't taste that bad. 

#246 Tonylyn

Tonylyn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 18 October 2020 - 10:56 AM

I like to 2nd second that. I started taking kratom about 2 and half years ago, and since them I got a full time job, traveled to Mexico, California, Chicago, Nevada and many other places all thanks to this ppst from green floyd. My advice for you would be is to go easy and only take when you are going outside or needed because you dont want to develop the tolerance. I take one teaspoon and mix it with a lukewarm water and drink it about 15-20 minutes before of going anywhere, also if you feel you might need to use the toilet, use it and then take kratom. Hope you all the best and if you need anything post below.

Thanks for the advice Rayan 17, I will definitely be going easy and will probably try cutting back even more. Never thought of taking it just when I have to go out but will try that too. I don't want to build up a tolerance because I really would like this to be the answer to years of misery. I am so happy you have got your life back and are able to travel, this disease takes our freedom away. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: kratom, IBS-D

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here