Resources - Leaky Gas (LG) / Incontinence / Odor - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Resources

resources information

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Candide

Candide

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 20 August 2017 - 05:03 PM

Advertisement

Share or recommend resources if possible.

I am not sure what the best way is to 'copy' bought epubs, so I'll share these later probably. I will update this post when I find something new.

Pathopsychology and Treatment of Human Diseases - Chapter 13 Anorectal Disorders

Link

Gives a good overview on anal incontinence. I am not sure if the title of the book is correct, I can barely find anything about it.

Pirneal and anal sphincter trauma

Goodreads

Download (had to scan almost 200 pages and create a program to crop/rotate the images wacko.png )

This book aims at researcher, surgeons, doctors, etc. It is very informative, but I skipped chapters like "female genital mutilation". Also note that this book is from 2006/2007. I was surprised they mentioned kegel like exercises, as I believe they do more harm than good.

Heal pelvic pain

Goodreads

I use the stretching exercises from this book. I think I read in this book about a patient that got dysfunction because of excessive kegel exercises.

Headache in the pelvis

Goodreads

This book is actually more aimed at people with urinary incontinence and if you actually experience pain in the pelvis. It does explain some things about relaxing and stuff, maybe it's more psychological ammunition.

• PokerFace and mantaray like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: resources, information

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here