FODMAP diet - General Discussion - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

FODMAP diet

diet research fodmap survey education

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 myjamco

myjamco

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 17 October 2017 - 08:00 AM

Advertisement

Hi

I have just joined this group and I am here to hopefully get some help with my masters thesis project.  I am studying for a MSc in Culinary Nutrition and I am focusing on FODMAP diets and its effect on IBS symptoms.  There is plenty of research into this already but 1 common thread is the difficulty in avoiding FODMAP foods.  I would like to develop a clear & streamlined menu and ingredient identification system so it makes it easier to see how many FODMAPs are in food items.  So I am developing a questionnaire to understand the existing level of understanding of FODMAPs within the IBS community and I am looking for some people to fill out this questionnaire for me.  It will be completely anonymous and confidential, and I am looking for as many participants as possible.  So just wondering if there would be many people here willing to participate?

Thanks so much

C

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: diet, research, fodmap, survey, education

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here