How to heal gastritis and sibo / ibs.. - General Discussion - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

How to heal gastritis and sibo / ibs..

ibs sibo constipation alternating cure treatment rifaximin xifaxan herbals antibiotics

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Raw015

Raw015

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 20 November 2017 - 07:48 AM

Advertisement
Hi,

I am looking for people with a similar experience and who tried herbal antibiotics to threat their sibo / ibs.

I am currently on Dysbiocide, FC Cidal, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Berberine, Resveratrol, Quercetin, Ginger as herbal antibiotics and Pepzin GI to heal my stomach.

Must i add Oregano and Garlic for the best results or will this do it?

I also use Iberogast as prokinetic.

#2 jza

jza

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 09:16 AM

I have SIBO-C and garlic (along with onion) is one of the worst things for me to eat. Even in small amounts, it will cause me to have a flare up. I take Trulance, and it's less effective after I eat something with garlic in it.

#3 finallyhealthy

finallyhealthy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 08:37 PM

I've been there.. You're ruining your gut lining.. Look into getting a blood test / hair follicle test for allergies. That and a vegan diet cured me of all my 'SIBO' and IBS problems.

You'll never find a hospital full of vegans, watch some documentaries.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ibs, sibo, constipation, alternating, cure, treatment, rifaximin, xifaxan, herbals, antibiotics

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here