tightlacing for 3 years could also be the cause for my IBS-D? - IBS Diarrhea (IBS-D) - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

tightlacing for 3 years could also be the cause for my IBS-D?

ibs d diarrhea yellow stools gerd belching cramps tightlacing waist training toxic hepatitis

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 minaboa

minaboa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 09:14 AM

Advertisement

I have had IBS-D for a few years now, it all started since I completely changed my diet on 2014, prior to that i only ate crap processed food, but on 2014 i started working out and taking care of myself and eating only whole foods, but I did some drastic changes (took out gluten, wheat, trans fat, sugar, MSG, processed foods), tests on my diet, etc,  even did the keto diet and got in ketosis. There was a period of time i only ate eggs, 9 whole eggs a day, got diarrhea often. Another period i completely took milk out of my diet, etc, and after that I started drinking milk again and adding more foods: peanut butter, chicken, milk again, yogurt, pineapples, coconut water, all sort of fruits, lean meat, nuts, etc, but then from that time i was having diarrhea very often, i know about diarrhea after introducing milk back in the diet, but it became chronic to me. I rarely had that when i only ate the conventional crap diet loaded with trans fat oils, sugar, processed crap, i rarely had diarrhea......

And i'm still trans fat, added processed sugar, wheat, processed junk free but with diarrhea everyday.

Early 2014 i was eating cassia cinnamon sticks everyday, lots of them per day, after some time i got liver pains, was vomiting, etc and had a bloodwork and my liver enzymes were very high so i had toxic hepatitis, i stopped doing that altogether got better but still have some symptoms that can be related to liver problems: yellow, pale bms and others that i stopped having: low back pain, neck and shoulder pain.

Also on late 2014 i ate raw chicken i don't even know why i did that, needless to say i got ill several hours after, with a stomach bug, vomiting, having liquid diarrhea, low fevers, sweating all the time, this lasted a week i believe, then my diarrhea got even worse following this, but it's late 2017 now and my diarrhea is so bad, post infectious IBS d can't last all  that time right?

On 2015 and 2016 i got very intense with tightlacing, tightlaced very tightly and lost inches off my waist, also i used a extra small waist cincher while working out, and to eat i would some times take them off because it was too much pressure on my stomach, and my GERD and LPR were intense, i even took omeprazole for a period of time but i regret doing this as it decreases a lot the acid from the stomach and make you prone to infections. From time to time i would get heartburns and often i would get a burning neck, and lots of belching, burpings, which are better now, minus the burps, and also laryngitis, sinusitis (I have allergies to, dust mite allergies and a high igE of >2500, weird because i only had allergies as a child and it stopped for more than a decade and suddenly when i became 20 i got dust mites allergies out of nowhere, maybe related to my toxic hepatitis that didnt fully recover? i heard liver problems and allergies are linked, but now seems like my allergies have disappeared, i only have sinusitis now).

2017 i was more mild on waist training, still eating whole foods that i make myself, but i have been making them more caloric, healthy but caloric and very spice, i use lots of butters, olive oil, peppers, bell peppers, tomatoes, garlic, onions yes i know all the offending foods but i CAN'T live without them, and also drinking lots of whole milk, i also can't live without dairy, and eggs too.

Everyday i have been having diarrhea, bubbling stomach/gut, cramps, passing lots of gas, belching, urge to go, as i'm typing this now my intestines can't stop bubbling from the food i ate yesterday, sorry for the graphics, my bms are very soft/liquid yellow, rarely they are solid but when they are they are often very pale yellow, everyday i'm having this. When i eat eggs is even more worse. But i don't want to cut anything off my diet, no way, i rather live like this lol, also despite having diarrhea everyday i'm not losing weight, i have been stable on my 60kg weight all these years. Some times it goes to 58 other time it goes to 65 but no more than that. So i must be absorbing the nutrients right? Also as soon as i eat, i already have to go have a yellow diarrhea bm......

And to add, I have a huge history of sugar alcohols, mainly sorbitol, i love sweets and i don't want not even a little bit of sugar in my diet, so i always opted for sugar alcohol loaded candies, sorbitol sweetened condensed milk, i would eat a lot of those, a lot, nowadays not as much, and i would get explosive yellow diarrhea for several days after having those sugar alcohol candies, as long as it is sugar and aspartame free i would eat it. And i don't want to take sugar alcohol out of my life too, i really love them, but i don't eat sugar alcohol has been months still and my diarrhea is so bad, they must have caused some thing long term in me as well right?

Honestly i don't want to cut anything out of my diet, i already don't eat trans fat, processed food, sugar (i use splenda or stevia), MSG, wheat,corn (only popcorn). I only eat whole foods, i just like them very fatty and spicy, but even when i eat bland things like bananas i have got diarrhea, even water. They also happen to be very mucou ish and fatty. I think my IBS D might have some thing to do with bile, since i have had toxic hepatitis has been more than 3 years ago.

And no i'm not taking any meds or supplements. 

I also have depression (for more than one decade), anxiety and OCD.

And my body looks like a hourglass, snatched in waist, big hips, i'm pear shaped but my body shape has become more dramatic, my organs and ribs must be rearranged, even more my gut, this might affect my IBS D too? 

Just wondering the cause of this: tightlacing, previous toxic hepatitis, sorbitol history etc.

#2 minaboa

minaboa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 07:01 AM

i have made chicken without tomatoes and onions, just garlic and some seasonings, on the next day i had 2 solid bms. Then next time i have made chicken with tomatoes and onions, shortly after i have got a yellow/orange diarrhea. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ibs d, diarrhea, yellow stools, gerd, belching, cramps, tightlacing, waist training, toxic hepatitis

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here