Support groups or meet ups in Montreal - IBS Support Group Meetups - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Support groups or meet ups in Montreal

support group Montreal

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Jena

Jena

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 11:09 PM

Advertisement

Hi - is there anyone out there from Montreal?  I have been looking for support groups here.   I have had severe IBS for about 2 years and would love to share strategies with others in the city.

#2 Alidee

Alidee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 April 2018 - 09:40 AM

I'm in Montreal and am also looking for support groups, have you had any luck?

I've had moderate to severe IBS for about 10 years combined with lactose intolerance. I was only diagnosed with IBS a year or so ago (I've been mostly lactose free for 10+ years) and have been looking for fellow sufferers to swap ideas with. I belong to an Facebook support group, but it's not the same.

#3 MBailie1985

MBailie1985

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 24 August 2018 - 12:37 AM

Hi There,

Im from Montreal and have been dealing with chronic IBS symptoms accompanied by SIBO symptoms for almost 2 years. Life is hard. Anyone who would be going through the same symptoms and struggles as me in the same city would be wonderful to talk to. Feel free to leave a message anytime :)

#4 MBailie1985

MBailie1985

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 24 August 2018 - 12:37 AM

Hi There,

Im from Montreal and have been dealing with chronic IBS symptoms accompanied by SIBO symptoms for almost 2 years. Life is hard. Anyone who would be going through the same symptoms and struggles as me in the same city would be wonderful to talk to. Feel free to leave a message anytime :)

#5 lhermus

lhermus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 08 December 2018 - 08:11 PM

Hey There, 

My name is Logan and I would love to arrange something with all of you in Montreal. Maybe we can share some tips and vent a little of the stress that we have been going through. I am having more of an IBS-PI seeming encounter. 

Text me at 587-586-6195 if you want to start talking about meeting up!

Thanks, 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: support group, Montreal

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here