bloating/anything help? - Gas / Flatulence / Bloating - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

bloating/anything help?

gas gerd gallbladder weight gain medicine

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 shanea5160

shanea5160

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 25 February 2018 - 11:14 AM

Advertisement

37 male currently. Gallbladder removed 7 years ago and ever since I have some bloating and distended stomach ALL the time. Like it never goes away. I know it's not food or diet. I am in shape, always workout.

Any supplements that might help with this? I have always had GERD and heartburn, which gallbladder helped.

I have about 10 pounds I can't lose for some reason. No matter what I eat or diet. Very rarely my stomach feels flat anymore. however I know it can.

I constantly burp all day also. No matter what I eat.

I thought it might be hormones but they are fine. A few doc appointments and they say IBS and say eat this and that.

I just quite chewing tobacco, hoping a few weeks off of that it will get better/

Please tell me some staple medicines I should be taking to help. I feel that is the only way and quitting tobacco. My diet and exercise is perfect with no relief.

Thanks

#2 sarahdrew

sarahdrew

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 07:16 AM

try peppermint capsules before main meals (20 min before)

do not take antacids, you could have low stomach acid (look into betaine hcl supps)

make sure you are going to the toilet regularly 

#3 taniieejones84

taniieejones84

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 01 April 2018 - 04:46 PM

Sorry for asking, are you constantly stressed out? That's my case though you may want to try drinking warm water after you wake up, if you have heard of LemonAid, it's a good drink, it's all natural because it has ginger, lemon and turmeric. Go for an all natural way instead of over the counter antacids or such. Hope it helps! 

Tanisha Lee Jones

#4 basilgood2

basilgood2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 09:43 PM

I realise that you say the the issue is not dietary related but have you tried going dairy free? 

It may be worth a try for a short duration to see what happens. 

Its not easy since dairy free cuts out a lot of foods and treats but this may also assist with weight loss.

If you consume soda or soft drinks I suggest that you cut them out to assist with weight loss and general health.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gas, gerd, gallbladder, weight gain, medicine

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here