Anyone with similar symptoms? IBS D? - General Discussion - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Anyone with similar symptoms? IBS D?

ibs d diarrhea loose stools

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 blueline

blueline

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 04:30 PM

Advertisement

Hi, 

First post so go easy!

I have had a sensitive enough stomach with a few years. I knew certain foods would cause me trouble, but even when I risked things, it was generally ok ish. Recently over the last few months things have gotten much much worse. I went through stages of daily diarrhea etc and for the first time every, dropped alot of weight (11 stone down to 9 stone). Food that I always relied on to have an ok stomach suddenly stopped agreeing with me, and food that was dodgy before, was so much worse now. I have went to doc and got blood tests etc done and he thinks it is IBS as I am not celiac . I am now a bit better (reasonably well formed stools accompanied by loose mushy stools). 

The puzzling thing is I do not get much cramps/bloating/gas and genuinely feel fine until the next day. For example I could have dinner at 4 o clock and it may be something that does not agree with me.. this reaction will not be felt until the next morning when i am awake??(these stools may start well formed but at the end become mush and loose).. I can eat anything without a sudden or soon reaction - it is the next day when there are issues!! Is this similar to anyone else???

I am very curious as I know a lot of people who get immediate trouble with cramps/bloating/diarrhea. This is not the case with me...? 

Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ibs d, diarrhea, loose stools

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here