Severe cramping that lasts for days. - General Discussion - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Severe cramping that lasts for days.

Ibs Severe Cramps Bowels Pain

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Guitarplyr1990

Guitarplyr1990

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 12 April 2018 - 09:36 AM

Advertisement
Is it possible to have severe pain that lasts for days. I've been having bowel movements regularly so it's not constipation. Sometimes when I pass gas it feels somewhat better but it keeps coming back. I'm not sure if it's gas pain. It's IN the middle of my lower abdomen so it's not on my right of left side. I'm hoping IBS is causing this and not something worse. I had a negative colonoscopy about 5 years ago. Has anyone on here had severe pain last that long and does eventually go away?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ibs, Severe, Cramps, Bowels, Pain

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here