IBS & Dating - Your Story - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo
- - - - -

IBS & Dating

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 SJE1011

SJE1011

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 14 April 2018 - 07:29 AM

Advertisement

Hello Everyone

Happy there's a group out there you can discuss what on your mind without being judged? Doc diagnosed me last year 2017. Just got dumped because of my IBS had painful cramps and bloating. Like stabbing pains (apparently I was acting weird) 

Yes im suffering from anxiety and panic attacks which flairs up my IBS. Is there anyway I could have a normal relationship without embarrassing myself or anyone in the future . At the moment feeling like its the IBS & my fault. And do i ever apologize to someone for having IBS

Keep in mind born prem had two bowel operations too (12cm scar)

Have an awesome dayrolleyes.gif

S

#2 Stronggest_bear

Stronggest_bear

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 13 September 2018 - 07:27 PM

Hey Im new to this And male. but I cant for the life of me see why someone would dump u for ur ibs. Thats not love if theyre willing to do that. I can relate to how embarrassing it can get.

#3 SJE1011

SJE1011

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 14 September 2018 - 11:46 AM

Agreed though. It's amazing everyone's so judgemental... and sucks

#4 Hybo

Hybo

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 26 September 2018 - 12:14 PM

My wife has ibs I wouldn't trade her for the world

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here