Looking for a meeting in the Sacramento California? - IBS Support Group Meetups - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Looking for a meeting in the Sacramento California?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jasonmarco1972

jasonmarco1972

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 15 May 2018 - 01:16 AM

Advertisement
Not quite sure how to follow this website it seems to be all over the place and I would like to post my story soon so I can be involved, where do I go? Ive been looking for a website like this for many years as I started getting sick back in 2014. So if someone sees this can they point me in the right direction please? I live in Lincoln California, so if theres any meetings with in the Sacramento or Placer Countys please let me know I am very interested, thanks Jason Marco.

#2 annie7

annie7

Community Manager

• Community Managers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9171 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 07:24 AM

hi and welcome to the board.

according to your health profile, it looks like your problem is ibs-d  and ibs-pi.  you can post about those on the ibs-d forum. 

http://www.ibsgroup....diarrhea-ibs-d/

these are just my own thoughts. for expert medical advice please contact a health care professional.

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here