#1 Lilcutiel4

Lilcutiel4

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 16 July 2018 - 05:09 PM

Advertisement
I have had IBS-D since I was 20 but not diagnosed till 26, needless to say Ive been suffering with it for 14 years now. Sometimes its difficult because I feel no one understands the severity of it when I get a bad flair up. I know part of it is related to the foods I eat so I stay away from dairy, spicy, and deep fried food for the most part. Anxiety and depression both of which I have also negatively effect the outcome as well. Im also unhappy with the way gastroenterologists have handled this. Just looking to see how others cope with this disease and what has worked, or not worked. Any advice is appreciated.

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here