Wikipedia page, form questionnaire, science - Leaky Gas (LG) / Incontinence / Odor - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Wikipedia page, form questionnaire, science

Leaky Gas wikipedia science

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 TheCarl

TheCarl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 06 August 2018 - 04:46 PM

Advertisement
Hi fellow community of Leaky Gassers AKA smellers from rectum.

We HAVE to put up a wikipedia page "Leaky Gas"! If there are not enough reliable references to do so (this seem to be the case from what I can gather from fellow forum user Candide) we must create these references ourselves.

A thing to start with would be to send out a form to all publishers on this forum with questions to answer to get an idea of communalities between us. For example:

"At which age did leaky gas/ odor problem start?"

"Are you a ceasarian?"

"How grave would you rate your problems ona scale from 1 to 5."

Etc etc.

I saw mention of such a form a couple of years ago on this forum, how did it end? Has there been any publication of it anywhere.

I believe the reason so little is happening for our conditions is simply that the scientific community don't knownabout us. We are probably a very small part of the population and we have not been good enough to define ourselves to the outside world. This forum Leaky Gas/ Odor is a big exception, but still it hasn't - to my knowledge - led to any science being made.

That's what we should aim for - science being made.

Let's start with the form. More ideas, suggestions?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Leaky Gas, wikipedia, science

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here