Hi. This is new story that I want to share. - Your Story - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo
- - - - -

Hi. This is new story that I want to share.

gas anxiety

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 NathanVu123

NathanVu123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 08 August 2018 - 06:52 AM

Advertisement

This is my story of the problem I have for the last 3 months. 

I am 20.I first experienced some noises and rumbling activities in my stomach and sometimes in my gut. It started to make bigger sound whenever I'm lying down. First two weeks I could not sleep because of the sound and I was very worried. I went to a GP and he stood my stool test but the result came back as clean and he said I could have IBS and it could go away naturally. I went home and hope it went away but I keep happening and I started to belching and felling burning in stomach like hungry even at night. I also sometimes have diarrhea.

I went to another GP and he did a breath test. The result came back as I was positive to helicobacter pylori. 

I took a treatment of antibiotic for 1 week. After that, I don't have the pain and burning in my stomach now but I still experienced some belching and stomach noise. Then I starts taking probiotics and it start to get better. Now I can sleep better and the stomach/gut noise is getting smaller and less day by day. I hope it go away eventually.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gas, anxiety

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here