Fecal incontinence - Your Story - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo
- - - - -

Fecal incontinence

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Shabbygreencat

Shabbygreencat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 12:07 PM

Advertisement
Hi, new here. I have not been diagnosed with IBS, Utah eall the symptoms.I got a Sacral nerve implant 31years ago, helped somewhat, but has stopped. I am miserable! My sister suggested daily enemas. Not sure what to do. I ate Grapenuts for 35 years and think my intestines quit because of the laxative likeeffect. I was seen at a world renowned hospital, numerous tests, but very little caring and support. I am desperate for help, I am unwell all the time.
Thank you could you suggest which forum, blog etc. is best for me. I dont know why I didnt search this form of support earlier...so alone

#2 annie7

annie7

Community Manager

• Community Managers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10529 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 12:27 PM

hi and welcome to the board

so sorry for all your problems.  you are definitely not alone. there are others here with fecal incontinence.

we do have a forum for leaky gas/incontinence/odor:

https://www.ibsgroup...ontinence-odor/

you can also do a board search for "fecal incontinence". you'll come up with a lot of hits.

good luck with everything.

• Shabbygreencat likes this

these are just my own thoughts. for expert medical advice please contact a health care professional.

#3 Shabbygreencat

Shabbygreencat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 01:01 PM

Thank you, Annie. I am hopeful I will find some answers. I can tell there will be support!
  • annie7 likes this

#4 annie7

annie7

Community Manager

• Community Managers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10529 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 01:04 PM

oh, you're more than welcome.  smile.png   i hope you will find some answers, too.  and yes, there's a lot of support there, too.

these are just my own thoughts. for expert medical advice please contact a health care professional.

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here