IBS Travel Problems - General Discussion - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

IBS Travel Problems

IBS-D IBS-C Travel Panic Emergency Car Bus Subway Urgency Embarrasing

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 IBS-Solutions

IBS-Solutions

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 September 2018 - 07:28 PM

Advertisement

Hey guys, I am new to the forum and am looking for feedback. I have had IBS-D for many years and have always struggled with traveling and especially getting caught in traffic with no access to a restroom. I have found myself taking toilet paper and an extra pair of clothes with me whenever I get in the car to give me a little more peace of mind. 

I have recently started to research for a product that would have all of the IBS essentials ready to go when you need it. I haven't been able to find an already made kit and was thinking about putting one together to possibly sell on Amazon. 

Do you guys have any suggestions on what it should include and what a reasonable price would be? 

Thanks guys, I look forward to hearing your suggestions.             

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: IBS-D, IBS-C, Travel, Panic, Emergency, Car, Bus, Subway, Urgency, Embarrasing

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here