loud gas sounds in my lower left side of the colon every evening - Gas / Flatulence / Bloating - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

loud gas sounds in my lower left side of the colon every evening

gas loud sounds cramps

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 L0ser

L0ser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 09:56 AM

Advertisement

i wasted my life from 17y cause of it (6-7 years of this pb) ; life = time and it's hard to respect it with that, u need the loo every 30min every morning until the afternoon cause u feel after the BM that gases keeps produced in the lower left side of the colon and u hear thier sound and that's uncomfortable and annoying + some cramps, in the evening the part two of this nightmare starts again after another BM the gases keeps moving  and making loud sound not natural at all in my left lower side until the next morning (afternoon) i can visit the loo more than 4 times (loose stool or normal) i may stay in it to an hour and yes emptying my bowel but nothing new cause i know that 100% i will have those problems , i visited many gastro doctors one of them i tried with him more than 22 medicament , i tried LowFodmap even that i'm skinny ,colonoscopy some stool analysis but no solution , i'm 24 no life no dreams just a looser . any suggestions ??  thanks.

#2 ASTORIA

ASTORIA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 06:31 AM

Have you tried BEANO that is a digestive suppliment? I tried it today and it was awesome because it stopped my severe gas problem

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gas, loud sounds, cramps

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here