Help! Newly diagnosed and struggling - General Discussion - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Help! Newly diagnosed and struggling

Pain spasms abdominal

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 CherryBomba

CherryBomba

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 15 September 2018 - 10:08 AM

Advertisement
After being hospitalised recently, I've been diagnosed with IBS.
I've been bed ridden for the last 2 days with horrendous stomach spasms and back pain that is just not easing.
I've tried paracetamol and hot water bottle but nothing is helping.

#2 LivingRight

LivingRight

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 September 2018 - 11:46 PM

Have not tried meds, took natural anti inflammatory herbs (2 or 3 teaspoons of olive oil with one or two drops of oregano oil in it). The oregano oil can burn the lips and throat, but that will subside if one eats right afterwords. 

That natural treatment is anti bacterial and anti viral and it takes a couple of days of that procedure to work. Coupled that with freshly sliced ginger boiled in water with turmeric. The pain was almost completely gone in one week. I get occasional pangs here and there but that excruciating pain is gone and I hope it stays that way.

#3 LivingRight

LivingRight

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 September 2018 - 11:46 PM

two or 3 teaspoons per day

#4 beatingIBS

beatingIBS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 01 October 2018 - 01:24 PM

Hi. Sorry to hear about the symptoms you have. If you have these kind of issues you need to ask for aggressive treatment. But before that...how were you diagnosed?what tests did they do to you to reach the diagnosis?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Pain, spasms, abdominal

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here