Anybody from SOUTH WALES, UK ? - IBS Support Group Meetups - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Anybody from SOUTH WALES, UK ?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Chris Jones

Chris Jones

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 05 October 2018 - 04:26 PM

Advertisement

I live in Swansea, WALES, UK, and I am a brand newly "signed up, this last few minutes" member of this group. I have been an CHRONIC IBS sufferer since 1996, and suddenly, my IBS gave me a kidney infection, and a viral infection too, although this is the first time a viral infection has happened , this is the 2nd time in 4 months that the kidney infections have materialised.

So when I started browsing the web this evening, to search for a possible link or connection between the 3 health conditions, wondering if they were all connected, I stumbled across this website, and straight away joined up.......so give it time for me to explore all it has to offer, and then chat with who ever logs on at that time.........

BUT If anyone on here resides in WALES, UK......then we can chat.

Speak soon.......

Chris Jones

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here