Help with Chronic Abdominal Pain Research - Research Studies - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Help with Chronic Abdominal Pain Research

Chronic abdominal pain Research CBT Treatment

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Lin Yu

Lin Yu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 05:52 AM

Advertisement

Hi everyone! I'm Lin. I am a researcher in chronic abdominal pain, based in London. My research team is working on a project on chronic abdominal pain in collaboration with King's College London and Guy's and St Thomas NHS Trust in London. We understand that abdominal pain is complex, and can have significant physical, emotional, and social impact on your life. We are investigating the utility of a form of cognitive and behavioural therapy (CBT) for improving the wellbeing and quality of life for people with chronic abdominal pain. As part of the project, we would like to survey some abdominal pain sufferers to inform the development of such a treatment.

If you have chronic abdominal pain and willing to support our research, please clink on the weblink below to participate in the survey. We truly appreciate your kind help.

https://kcliop.eu.qu...9RyIRIWgggFzeVT

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Chronic abdominal pain, Research, CBT, Treatment

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here