Lozangel5

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 30 October 2018 - 08:28 PM

Advertisement
Hello,

I have only recently been diagnosed with IBS about a month or two ago, but prior to that, I was miserable and my anxiety was sky rocketing with not knowing what was wrong with me. Ive lost 20 lbs this year and I am beyond uncomfortable with my body. I dont like going out because none of my clothes fits me and I just feel so terrible about myself. Ive become very antisocial. Everywhere I go, people make comments about how skinny I am and that I look sick and that I need to eat something and I die a little inside every time. I got fired from my job because of how often I was too sick or in too much pain to go to work and because of my constant bathroom brakes and tardies also due to my IBS, so now I am without a job. I cant enjoy my food because I feel full, in pain, or nauseous. I am only 23 and I am so depressed and my self esteem is the low west its ever been in my life. Ive been watching YouTube videos and looking through apps and webpages anything for some direction on how to manage this as best as I can. Any advice on where to start or what to try? Im open to anything.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: New, Depressed, Lost, Help

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here