Burning/sore pain when walking/excercising/stairs - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Burning/sore pain when walking/excercising/stairs

Pain exercise stairs burning walking breastbone throat

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 GERDsuffer

GERDsuffer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 November 2018 - 05:47 AM

Advertisement

Hi All

I have been struggling for a while with sore/burning pain in the centre of my chest behind the breastbone and up in the throat when walking/going up stairs. 

I used to get it after a night of drinking but now it is constant. I can feel it a little when I am sat still but it in generally when I am walking, It can also hurt to take a deep breath. 

It doesn't feel like heartburn as such, more like a soreness. It also doesn't feel like being out of breath really.

It's making me not want to walk anywhere, it's horrid! 

Does anyone have anything similar? No one seems to understand what I mean! 

Thanks!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Pain, exercise, stairs, burning, walking, breastbone, throat

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here