Might Have Found My Solution - Gas / Flatulence / Bloating - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Might Have Found My Solution

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 goodband34

goodband34

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 12 March 2019 - 06:51 AM

Advertisement

So I decided I was going to try and lose some weight and searched around for different diets that might help the cause. I decided on the Keto diet. I have to tell you. It has helped my gas, bloating and IBS symptom's tremendously. I do not do it by the letter but follow it somewhat. This is what I'm having basically every day.

Breakfast - 2 cups of coffee, Half an Avocado, 4 slices of bacon, a small portion of cheese, 4-5 strawberries.

Lunch - Spinach Salad with 6-8 cherry tomatoes, cucumber, small portion of blue cheese, 4-6 ounces chicken, creamy cucumber dressing.

Afternoon Snack - 2 ounces of Trail Mix 

Dinner - 1 Baked Potato, 6 Ounce Chicken breast or chicken legs. 1 decaf coffee

Seems to be working well. Not am I less bloated but I'm losing some weight as well. 

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here