Can't trust myself anymore with LG - Leaky Gas (LG) / Incontinence / Odor - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Can't trust myself anymore with LG

leaky gas

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 again

again

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 September 2019 - 08:11 PM

Advertisement

Hi guys,

This year I'm considering going back to university and wanted to ask you guys about how you managed to go through university and some tips about how you handle the embarrassent and stress during class.

Any help would be much appreciated.Please don't be strangers.

#2 lone_wolf777

lone_wolf777

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 04:15 AM

Yeah, I hated college.  The whole experience was hopelessly depressing.  Leaky gas prevented me from making friends and it was a constant struggle in the classroom as well.  It's been almost 10 years since I graduated and the only things I remember are the "he smells like crap" comments.  I think on some level, I became numb to the isolation and depression.  Maybe that's why everything is a blur.

#3 Dean

Dean

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 September 2019 - 03:40 PM

Attending seminars/lectures can be a total nightmare, but I have come to accept that LG is beyond my control. I recently learned to grow immune to people's reactions since stressing myself out only makes matters worse. When someone starts coughing or wiping their nose, I brush it off and act like there's nothing going on. Life's too short to worry about what others think of you and there's no shame in putting your well-being first. I am in a much better state of mind now than I was around this time last year.

#4 Wilwan

Wilwan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 06 October 2019 - 11:19 AM

Hi. Same here. I just cant bear the shame and embarrassment. I can't even ride public transportation 😭

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: leaky gas

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here