I'm a 400m athlete with IBS and struggle with protein/snack bars that won't worsen my symptoms ! - Your Story - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo
- - - - -

I'm a 400m athlete with IBS and struggle with protein/snack bars that won't worsen my symptoms !

#ibs #bloating #snacks #ibs # bloating #snackbars

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Nadine

Nadine

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 January 2020 - 02:38 PM

Advertisement

Hey guys. As someone with IBS, I find it very difficult finding healthy snack bars in supermarkets/shops that are fodmap friendly and don't make my symptoms worst. I was wondering what your personal experiences are.

I've got a few questions and would really appreciate it if you could answer them :) Questions are related to healthy snack bars. 

1) What do you find most difficult about supermarkets/shops when looking for healthy protein/non-protein snack bars?

2) What would you like to see in supermarkets/shops?

Would be nice to know what your diagnosis is? What your main symptoms are? And how you currently manage food wise? e.g. do you follow a tailored diet e.g. low fodmap

Thanks in advance :) 

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here