psyllium fiber husk effect on ibs-c? - Leaky Gas (LG) / Incontinence / Odor - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

psyllium fiber husk effect on ibs-c?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 trffin

trffin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 20 January 2020 - 07:16 AM

Advertisement

Psyllium fiber husk effect on ibs-c [tried it for 4 day's-result's are constant]

Effect's:

-more Gas Leak's // and increased odor intensity 

+instant BM after breakfast w/ psyllium

+better looking stool from pencil thin to soft blobs with clear cut edges stool

Question - should continue using it ?

28mjoblessandimprisionedthanks6thyearibs

after i stoped taking it i never BM'ed after breakfast. and thus i Need to store dirt on  my belly. really hard to get a BM, every attempt's of  BM just realeases air.

#2 flossy

flossy

Very Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2133 posts

Posted 21 January 2020 - 04:09 AM

Hello trffin and welcome to the board!

Yes, you should continue trying psyllium fiber husk and see how it works for you, after several days of use. Find something that helps you go and stick with it.

Read this whenever you have the time, it should help (click on below link to view):

http://www.ibsgroup....tion-aka-ibs-c/

Good luck & keep us posted!

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here