help! i'm so done - Leaky Gas (LG) / Incontinence / Odor - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

help! i'm so done

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jinxxx

jinxxx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 05 February 2020 - 04:19 PM

Advertisement

Hi, I apologize for my bad English in advance..

anyway, I'm 18 y/o and I got diagnosed with IBS recently. I've also been suffering with LG for months without even fully even realizing it.. Man this sh*t sucks and I'm so done with it.. I've tried many meds and i've read every online page adressing this problem but nothing really helped me.. I don't know what to do anymore, I've never been more humiliated, ashamed and embarrassed. just when I thought I could have a decent life this sh*t hit me... I don't know what to do and I need help

#2 Toletum

Toletum

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 February 2020 - 06:21 PM

Hello mate,

You are not alone with this, a lot of people got this condition. And a lot of people keep fighting each day and trying to find the solution.

Never give up, give yourself a chance and so give a chance to us because you may be who finds a solution and report it to everyone else.

The first step is to accept it, it's the hardest part. Easy said. You will want to end it all. But it's not the end. It's just the beginning.

The fact you keep fighting shows how strong you already are. You are a fighter.

Mindfulness meditation will help a lot while you are on your journey to healing.

#3 MkatW

MkatW

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 14 February 2020 - 08:59 PM

Hi,
I understand Jinxxx. Have had this problem for 22 years and was diagnosed correctly 3 years ago. Toletum, you are right that acceptance is important. I still have not fully. It is a challenge each day. Hang in there. At least we are not alone.

#4 Kenny

Kenny

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 15 February 2020 - 09:24 AM

Hi Iv been suffering from IBS for 7 years . Tried everything from digestive enzymes to antispasmodics so i can relate to you(nothing worked) . Just recently I have started probiotics(on them for 2 weeks) and i feel a huge difference . Please try probiotics and see if it helps you.

#5 Moyes

Moyes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 30 August 2020 - 02:05 PM

Sorry for the zombie post, just realised how old the post is. Are you still active. Did you find anything?

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here