Not sure if i have LG - Leaky Gas (LG) / Incontinence / Odor - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Not sure if i have LG

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Nic

Nic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 11 February 2020 - 06:34 AM

Advertisement

I don't know if i still have LG. I think i have had it for years but always felt like there was another explanation for peoples comments (or maybe i wanted there to be one). I have not been out in public much for the last few years as i dont work (although my goal is to get back to work when ready). I want to go to a social group/meetup near me but i am worried incase somebody notices or says something. I went to the gym last week and could smell something then and also felt a bit of warmth from that region of the body. I am now too scared to go back out in public. How do i know if i have it? Please help

P.S Also i don't have a good sense of smell. I can't smell anything sat at home and i also can't feel anything (warmth/wetness).

#2 Moyes

Moyes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 30 August 2020 - 01:52 PM

Someone else to confirm it is obviously the best way. If not then it's others reactions especially if you've noticed it. If you have close friends or family then asking them maybe your best bet. Might need to work on a way to do so to overcome the polite response.

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here