Constipated every moment of every day with pain - Page 2 - IBS Constipation (IBS-C) and Chronic Constipation - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Constipated every moment of every day with pain

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#21 annie7

annie7

Community Manager

• Community Managers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11536 posts

Posted 01 September 2020 - 05:21 AM

thanks. you're more than welcome.

these are just my own thoughts. for expert medical advice please contact a health care professional.

#22 ChronicTick

ChronicTick

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 20 September 2020 - 11:53 PM

2 weeks ago heard from Mayo, I'll be heading in October. Apparently they thought my case was "Serious".

That's good news I guess. I hope they find something or at least give me a way to function as an individual.

#23 annie7

annie7

Community Manager

• Community Managers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11536 posts

Posted 21 September 2020 - 05:11 AM

that's great that you'll be going to mayo next month. if anyone can help you, they can.

best of luck to you and please keep us posted.  thanks. 

these are just my own thoughts. for expert medical advice please contact a health care professional.

#24 ChronicTick

ChronicTick

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 27 September 2020 - 08:19 PM

Thanks. Now im focusing on getting through each day. its very tough and very painful.

#25 annie7

annie7

Community Manager

• Community Managers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11536 posts

Posted 28 September 2020 - 07:41 AM

yes, good luck.  so sorry you're in so much pain.  hope mayo can help with that.

#26 GJMody

GJMody

Very Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4105 posts

Posted 04 October 2020 - 12:20 AM

Hi. Did you go to Mayo clinic? If not when are you supposed to go? How is your constipation now? What are you taking for it? Please keep us posted.

#27 ChronicTick

ChronicTick

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 18 October 2020 - 11:17 AM

Hi
I am on the airplane as we speak... Unfortunately sitting in the lavatory in pain. Appointment is tomorrow.

#28 ChronicTick

ChronicTick

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 18 October 2020 - 11:18 AM

Hi
I am on the airplane as we speak... Unfortunately sitting in the lavatory in pain. Appointment is tomorrow.

#29 annie7

annie7

Community Manager

• Community Managers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11536 posts

Posted 18 October 2020 - 11:20 AM

Good luck with your appointment.

#30 ChronicTick

ChronicTick

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 07:57 PM

I have Pelvic Floor Dysfunction severe. My pelvic muscles are not relaxing to allow stool to pass thru.

Over 900 mass they say concerns them, but i have 5000 mass. That explains the pain.

Now Im waiting months for physical therapy and trying to make it through each day.

back home now.

#31 GJMody

GJMody

Very Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4105 posts

Posted 31 October 2020 - 06:42 AM

Sorry to hear abt PFD. Sincerely hope physiotherapy helps you. Any meds you need to take?

#32 annie7

annie7

Community Manager

• Community Managers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11536 posts

Posted 31 October 2020 - 07:35 AM

thanks for the update.

so very sorry to hear that you have pfd.     and so sorry that  you have to wait so long to start biofeedback and physical therapy.  i do hope that biofeedback and PT help you. 

i was dx'd with pfd.  my gastro doc said i was one of the worst cases he's ever seen.  i went through two eight week sessions of biofeedback and PT.  i also bought a home biofeedback  machine so i could practice at home.

good luck with everything.  take care. 

#33 Positiveside

Positiveside

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 04 November 2020 - 12:18 PM

that's good, I hope everything works well. good luck

#34 ChronicTick

ChronicTick

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 12 November 2020 - 06:29 PM

Thanks guys...

Managed to find a local place that knows this problem in and out and has had great success treating it. Will be meeting with them end of November.

One problem regarding biofeedback, at the Mayo clinic we attempted to try it just once and it could not get in there. The pressures are too tight everywhere. During one of the tests I did I had severe severe pain and had to abort the test.

Well I'll bring it up to them and see what happens. I hope and pray because the pain is unbearable. 

Thanks all for your supports.

#35 annie7

annie7

Community Manager

• Community Managers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11536 posts

Posted 13 November 2020 - 09:31 AM

Managed to find a local place that knows this problem in and out and has had great success treating it. Will be meeting with them end of November.

that's wonderful.   hopefully they will be able to help you.  thanks for keeping us posted.  good luck! 

i've read that sometimes valium suppositories can help relax the muscles down there. 

#36 GJMody

GJMody

Very Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4105 posts

Posted 13 November 2020 - 09:46 AM

All the best!

#37 skeetervee

skeetervee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 14 November 2020 - 12:08 AM

Hi, has anyone suggested lots and lots of water??? It helps. Also a product called super colon cleanse. Found at health food stores. Saved me.

#38 ChronicTick

ChronicTick

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 18 December 2020 - 09:59 AM

I do drink a lot or water every day, yes.

Things are still very tough, but I'm doing my best to do the exercises every day. It will apparently get worse before better and I think I'm starting to feel that. The last few days have been really tough, all though yesterday was fine.

I'm hoping and praying that this works. Thanks everyone.

#39 annie7

annie7

Community Manager

• Community Managers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11536 posts

Posted 18 December 2020 - 11:17 AM

good luck.  i really do hope that things get better for you soon--especially the pain.   you've suffered too much already. 

#40 ChronicTick

ChronicTick

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 02 January 2021 - 12:17 AM

Thanks alot annie. So far no luck yet but I'm sticking with the program. More times than before I can at least use the bathroom now and have a formed bowl movement but still doesn't feel empty. The pain is the same but sometimes worse. I guess that's progress.

happy new year to everyone suffering out there with me, wishing you strength.

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here