Constipated every moment of every day with pain - Page 3 - IBS Constipation (IBS-C) and Chronic Constipation - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Constipated every moment of every day with pain

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 annie7

annie7

Community Manager

• Community Managers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11525 posts

Posted 02 January 2021 - 08:39 AM

so sorry you haven't had any luck yet but good for you for sticking to the program. yes it sounds like you've made some progress but so sorry you still have all the pain.

have you discussed the pain with your pelvic floor PT ? hopefully she/he can help you with that. 

keeping you in my prayers.

these are just my own thoughts. for expert medical advice please contact a health care professional.

#42 ChronicTick

ChronicTick

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 06 January 2021 - 08:39 PM

have you discussed the pain with your pelvic floor PT ? hopefully she/he can help you with that.

Yep, we're working on some things. Tonight pain is rough again for no reason. Feels like being kicked in the groin a bunch of times.

Thanks.

#43 annie7

annie7

Community Manager

• Community Managers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11525 posts

Posted 07 January 2021 - 08:32 AM

Yep, we're working on some things. Tonight pain is rough again for no reason. Feels like being kicked in the groin a bunch of times.

Thanks.

omg that sounds terrible.  so sorry you are suffering like this.  hope someone can help you.

these are just my own thoughts. for expert medical advice please contact a health care professional.

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here