I was fine for 3 yrs then I took a trip and now itís a roller coaster ride - Website Help - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo
- - - - -

I was fine for 3 yrs then I took a trip and now itís a roller coaster ride

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 tinhearts

tinhearts

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 February 2020 - 07:11 PM

Advertisement
I flew to California and in Dallas I had to run as fast as I could (Im 64) and almost missed the plane. I was at my familys house 4 days and constipated for the first time in years. My granddaughter told me to drink smooth move tea which I did and it helped. But it reoccurred and it been a roller coaster ride ever since. Not to mention on the way back in Dallas I was told the wrong way and once again ran as fast as I could which was faster than I even knew I could run and did make the plane thank God.

But I havent been able to get back to the norm. Im drinking teas, prune juice with cherries, salads sweet potatoes. I dont eat meat fish or dairy . Vegetarian not by rules.

I have a hairpin turn in my intestines from scar tissue they are in knots. Im praying for some answers.

I would appreciate any suggestions but Im really seeing how different each one truly is.

Happy days are coming!

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here