Corona and my IBS - Your Story - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo
- - - - -

Corona and my IBS

Burn covid19 Plop

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Vjreyes

Vjreyes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 03 April 2020 - 11:59 PM

Advertisement

Hello my struggling friends!

excl.png excl.png First I wanted to wish everyone a happy IBS awareness month! I hope no one killed their family during this time of isolation. I don't know about anyone else, but I would love to bang my head on a wall until I put myself in a coma so I can sleep through the next few months and wake up with amnesia. Unfortunately, I am alive and well and my bowel movements are acting up again. Has anyone else been experiencing odd cycles while in quarantine? I usually drop around 6 deuces a day, but with my recurring nightmare's my poop count has increased. I am now dropping around 10 deuces a day leaving my bottom medium rare. I am scared I will never stop having to use the royal throne and I will run out of toilet paper. If my toilet use continues to rise I will run out of toilet paper by 4/20 and I will have to wipe my bottom with a receipt from Dunkin Donuts or a Clorox wipe which will likely burn my insides or give me a paper cut. Anyone else struggling? Sending lots of love during this time of constipation and sadness.wub.png wub.png

Enjoy IBS month! 

xoxo,

V

#2 flossy

flossy

Very Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2125 posts

Posted 04 April 2020 - 08:02 AM

Hi Vjreyes -

Buy some 100% aloe vera lotion and put some on your toilet paper every time you wipe. (Actually, any kind of skin lotion might work, but aloe vera lotion is the best.)

Check Amazon for toilet paper. Last time I checked, they still had it.

Good luck & keep us posted!

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here