IBS D and Anxiety as a wedding guest - Mental Health - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

IBS D and Anxiety as a wedding guest

Ibs Ibs d Anxiety Wedding

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Kelly167

Kelly167

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 April 2020 - 03:44 AM

Advertisement
I have severe IBS D and anxiety and was wondering how any of you cope during wedding guest season, for the past few years I have declined and made excuses for lots of the wedding ceremonies I have been invited too luckily I have been a. Plus one and not know the bride or groom well personally. But I have close family weddings and maybe a christening coming up and I have constant fear of needing the toilet urgently during the ceremony and having to get up and go out, thats if the church even has a toilet, and everyone seeing and wondering what Im doing and considering it rude. I know to take Imodium and also eat light, but this is not enough sometimes, I guess I am wondering is it acceptable to have to leave a ceremony to use the toilet? I know it seems silly to worry about it but I think about it a lot ahh! Thankyou in advance

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ibs, Ibs d, Anxiety, Wedding

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here