Strange bump on my neck look like a ? Judge for yourself - Men's Health Issues - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Strange bump on my neck look like a ? Judge for yourself

1 reply to this topic

#1 Sumgite

Sumgite

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 24 July 2020 - 03:29 AM

I have a bump on my neck that started out as a little leaf thing and now it grew to a branch like figure or growth Mabey someone can help me shed some light on what it might be I am open to positive discussion admist this covid-19 thing I do not want to do minor surgery to remove it because I feel it is the topic for a book Im writing Ive taken many photos of it and I want to publish a online book about it I am a artwork artist and musician and I want to keep the bump as a token of good fortune but anybody want to be my pen pal to write there feeling towards the new found attachment please do so we can start out as pen pals and see what happens down the road.

#2 annie7

annie7

Community Manager

• Community Managers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9553 posts

Posted 24 July 2020 - 05:30 AM

i really think you should get this bump looked at by a doctor to make sure it isn't skin cancer. 

these are just my own thoughts. for expert medical advice please contact a health care professional.

Reply to this topic

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here