How to get rid of smelly gas,is there any way to fix it without changing much diet? - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

How to get rid of smelly gas,is there any way to fix it without changing much diet?

Smelly farts Smelly farts treatment Best medicine for smelly fart home remedies for flatulence fart pills natural remedies for flatulen flatulence treatment

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 masonmartin

masonmartin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 July 2020 - 07:24 AM

Advertisement
Hey buddy,
I am from California, You have heard about Foul Smelling Flatulence,  it is totally natural to leak gas, farting is considered as something to be frowned upon socially. When people feel an urge to pass gas socially most people avoid it and try to hold in farts, to save the embarrassment, which is not the best practice to follow. As holding in farts can lead to the stomach ache and the smell could become much more odorous. but I have gone through a couple of blogs talking about natural solution for foul smelling flatulence, so just checking on it. I wanna know your opinion about How to get rid of smelly gas,is there any way to fix it without changing much diet?

#2 Positiveside

Positiveside

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 22 September 2020 - 08:24 AM

i think the best way to do is to avoid eating naturally smelly foods

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here